Saturday, July 5, 2014

Fourth of July OOTD

Hello Fashionistas!!

As you all know, yesterday was a huge day in North America. It was Independence Day!!! I usually don't do Outfit of the Day posts mainly because there isn't anywhere to really take photos in Little Elm , and I don't have a really great camera, but my family liked my outfit a lot and they really wanted me to do this post. After traveling for six hours to my home town and back to Little Elm, I was tired and sweaty so my pictures turned out a little rough, but I still wanted to share my outfit with you all. It was raining outside, so about the lighting in my home. 




Chevron Kimono: Charlotte Russe, $25;  Crop Tank: Charlotte Russe: $8; High-Waisted Jeans: Gojane.com, $45; Zebra print sandals: Gojane.com, $32.80; Fan bib Necklace: Forever 21; Gold Headband: DIY

Thank you all for stopping by. Have a lovely day!! 

Breaya

No comments:

Post a Comment