Friday, March 9, 2012

Spring Break

Spring Break is coming up for many of us, and spring fashion is the greatest. Popular trends this spring are 1. White Denim, 2. Denim Jagger Vest, 3. Rompers, 4. Sun Hats, 5. Colored shorts, 6. Wedges, 7. and of course Sun Dresses.
 Here are several outfits that I put together to give you guys some outfit inspiration.










I would love to see pics of you guys in your best Spring Break outfits. I will post all of the pics on my blog, twitter, and facebook, and at the end of the week I will pick the best outfit and that person will be the Fashion Diva of the week. Please send your pictures to my email: purpleprincess13@hotmail.com and keep checking back for new posts and advice. If you would like to request a topic also email that to me and I will try to discuss everyone's topics.
Thanks,
Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment